Sunda Translator in SDL Trados Studio
You can use the English-Finnish-English translation service directly in SDL Trados Studio by installing the Sunda Translator plugin. To use the plugin, you need to have a valid license for either Sunda Business or Sunda Tool Pro product. Get a free trial by contacting our Customer Service.
Translations are performed securely on the Sunda Systems server. Your texts are not stored on the server nor utilized in any way. All data transfers are encrypted.
You can customize the translator with your own dictionaries and user-defined rules.
Download plugin installation file
- » Trados Studio 2017
- » Trados Studio 2015
- » Trados Studio 2014
- » Trados Studio 2011
- » Trados Studio 2009
Getting Started Guide
- Launch the plugin installation file above and follow the guided setup program.
- After a successful installation you will see Sunda Translator in the pulldown menu where you can add Automated Translation providers to your project in SDL Trados Studio (see image).
- When the Sunda Translator has been added to a project in SDL Trados Studio, its translation results are available in the Editor view (see image). When the translator is used for the first time, you are asked to enter your username and password for the Sunda translation service.
- To change translation settings, open the Translator Settings dialog (see image) by selecting Sunda Translator in the project settings window and clicking the Settings button (see image). You can select special dictionaries and other language-specific translation settings under the English-Finnish and Finnish-English tabs (see image). To add your own dictionaries to the translator, click the "Edit User Dictionaries" button under the General tab.
- For further information, please visit the plugin page on the SDL OpenExchange.
- Operating system: Windows Vista/7/8/10
- SDL Trados Studio 2009/2011/2014/2015/2017
- Internet connection