Personal Data File Description
Personal Data Act (523/99), section 10
Sunda Systems Oy
Business ID: 1907385-9
P.O. Box 107
00121 Helsinki, Finland
2. Contact person for matters regarding the register
tel. +358 50 366 6364
3. Name of the register
Sunda Systems Oy's customer register
4. The purpose of processing the personal data / the purpose of the use of a register
Personal data in the register is used for invoicing, collecting payments, marketing, generating statistics, managing and developing customer relationships, and developing products and services. The data can be used for direct marketing unless this use has been prohibited. Personal data processing can be partially outsourced to an external service provider for purposes such as invoicing and collecting payments.
5. Data contained in the register
The register may contain the following information:
• Business ID
• Email address
• Telephone number
• Order details
• Details of user rights
• Permission for direct marketing
• Data provided by the customer related to managing customer relationships and/or marketing
6. Regular sources of information
Data related to the customer is primarily collected from the customer when registering and logging in, ordering products, requesting quotes, requesting trial subscriptions and participating in competitions and customer surveys.
7. Regular disclosures of data
Sunda Systems Oy can disclose customer data to the extent permitted or required by law.
8. Transfers of data outside the EU or the European Economic Area
Customer data is not transferred to countries outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
9. Principles for the protection of the register
The register is protected using appropriate technical measures. All servers and databases are located in certified data centres. The register can only be accessed with a username and a password, which are only granted to people who are employed by the controller and whose position and duties involve accessing the data. The controller uses access control measures at its office.
Usage of Cookies