Sunda Doc allows you to translate documents directly in Microsoft Word and OpenOffice applications. Just click a button to translate a whole document or a text fragment (see image). You can also translate emails directly in Microsoft Outlook.
The English-to-Finnish translator recognizes over 200,000 English words and idioms and contains many special-field glossaries. In the Pro and Workstation versions you can use your own dictionaries to improve the translation accuracy. The Workstation version performs translations locally on your computer.
- Fast and easy to use. Translate documents directly in Microsoft Office or OpenOffice with a single click.
- You can also translate text and documents using the web interface of the service.
- Supported language pairs: English-to-Finnish and Finnish-to-English.
- The English-to-Finnish translator recognizes over 200,000 English words and idioms. In addition, it uses over 100,000 linguistic rules to translate text into Finnish.
- The Finnish-to-English translator recognizes comprehensively Finnish words and their inflections. It contains over 100,000 linguistic rules.
- Includes ready-made special dictionaries such as Business and Information Technology.
- The Pro and Workstation versions allow you to use your own dictionaries and translation memories to improve the translation accuracy.
- Supports translation of the following document types:
text, RTF, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OpenDocument, CSV, PDF
- The translation document preserves the original document layout.
- SSL technology ensures secure data transfer between a user and the translation server.
- Through the automatic update you always get the latest version of the translator.