Sunda Doc allows you to translate documents directly in Microsoft Word and OpenOffice applications. Just click a button to translate a whole document or a text fragment (see image). You can also translate emails directly in MS Outlook.
The English-to-Finnish translator recognizes about 200,000 English words and idioms and contains many special-field glossaries. In the Pro and Workstation versions you can use your own dictionaries to improve the translation accuracy. The Sunda Doc Workstation product works locally on your computer in Microsoft Word.
- Fast and easy to use. Translate documents directly in Microsoft Office or OpenOffice with a single click.
- You can also translate text and documents using the web interface of the service.
- Supported language pairs: English-to-Finnish and Finnish-to-English.
- The English-to-Finnish translator recognizes about 200,000 English words and idioms. In addition, it uses over 100,000 linguistic rules to translate text into Finnish.
- The Finnish-to-English translator recognizes comprehensively Finnish words and their inflections. It contains over 100,000 linguistic rules.
- Includes ready-made special dictionaries such as Business and Information Technology.
- The Pro and Workstation versions allow you to use your own dictionaries and translation memories to improve the translation accuracy.
- Supports translation of the following document types:
text, RTF, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OpenDocument, CSV, PDF
- The translation document preserves the original document layout.
- SSL technology ensures secure data transfer between a user and the translation server.
- Through the automatic update you always get the latest version of the translator.