With Sunda Web you can translate web page content between Finnish and English.
The application adds a toolbar (image) to your web browser.
Just click a button in the toolbar and a full web page or a text fragment appears instantaneously translated.
Sunda Web toolbar in Internet Explorer
Sunda Web is handy, for example, for people who want to follow Finnish news or articles but are not used to reading in Finnish.
Sunda Web is included in the Sunda Tool and Enterprise Pack products.
» Install Sunda Web browser add-on
- Fast and easy to use. Translate web pages with a single click.
- Works with Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox browsers.
- Supported language pairs: English to Finnish and Finnish to English.
- The English-to-Finnish translator recognizes over 180,000 English words and idioms. In addition, it uses about 100,000 Intelligent Linguistic Rules to translate text into Finnish.
- The Finnish-to-English translator recognizes comprehensively Finnish words and their inflections. It contains over 100,000 linguistic rules.
- Includes ready-made special dictionaries such as Business and Information Technology.
- The translation page preserves the original page layout.
- Through the automatic update you always get the latest version of the translator.
- Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac, Linux, Android
- Web browser: Internet Explorer 7 or later, Mozilla Firefox