Sunda Doc Workstation installation
(version 3.0.2, updated 11 May 2020)
If you have a 64-bit version of Microsoft Office, use the following installation file: SundaDocWS-64bit-en.exe
- Run the installation file and follow the guided setup program. If you have the service version of Sunda Doc installed, you must remove it before installing the Workstation version.
- When the installation is completed, start Microsoft Word. You should see Sunda Doc both in the context menu (see image) and as a new toolbar under the Add-Ins tab (see image). If Sunda Doc does not appear after the installation, restart your computer.
- When Sunda Doc Workstation is used for the first time, you need to activate the product by entering your product key. The program also downloads the latest version of the translation engine from the Sunda Systems server. You need to have an Internet connection during the product activation.
- The User Guide provides information about the product features.
If the program cannot connect to the server during the product activation, please make sure that your computer's firewall settings do not block Microsoft Word's access to the Internet.
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/10
- Word processor: Microsoft Word
If you have a 64-bit version of MS Office, you need to install the 64-bit version of Sunda Doc Workstation. If you have a 64-bit version of Windows but a 32-bit version of MS Office, install the 32-bit version of Sunda Doc Workstation.