Sunda Doc add-in installation
(version 3.0.2, updated August 25, 2022)
If you have a 64-bit version of Microsoft Office, use the following installation file: SundaDoc-64bit-en.exe
- Run the installation file and follow the guided setup program.
- When the installation is completed, start Microsoft Word. You should see Sunda Doc both in the context menu (see image) and as a new toolbar under the Add-Ins tab (see image). If Sunda Doc does not appear after the installation, restart your computer.
- The User Guide provides information about the product features.
If Sunda Doc cannot connect to the translation server, please check that your computer's firewall settings do not block Microsoft Word's access to the Internet.
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/10/11
- Word processor: Microsoft Word