Sunda Tool Workstation installation
(version 3.1.2, updated January 12, 2024)
- Download the installation file from the link above. Start the installation by clicking the installation file icon in the browser's Downloads window.
- Follow the guided setup program.
- After the installation is completed, start the application by clicking the Sunda Tool Workstation icon on your desktop.
- When you use the application for the first time, you need to activate the product by entering your product key. The application also downloads the latest version of the translation engine from the Sunda Systems server. You need to have an Internet connection during the product activation.
The User Guide provides information about the product features.
If the program cannot connect to the server during the product activation, please make sure that your computer's firewall settings do not block Sunda Tool Workstation's access to the Internet.
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/10/11